They serve as a shared space where team members of cross-functional teams, or groups are working on common projects and share information.
With Open workspaces:
- Any team member can join an Open workspace.
- Any team member will have access to all Main boards in all Open workspaces and any Private/Shareable boards they have been invited to.
Closed Workspaces are designed for personal organization or private projects. They offer a dedicated space where users can manage their own boards, tasks, and information. They provide a more focused and personalized environment for individual work.
With closed workspaces:
- Any team members can join by invite or request to join.
- Have access to all Public boards , and any Private/Shareable boards they've been invited to.
- Subscribed members to a board within a closed workspace will have access to that board but will not be able to see anything else within the workspace.