A workflow is a system by which you get the work done.
A workflow management platform helps teams of all sizes streamline work procedures with ease, resulting in improved business processes and more productive employees.
Workflow management tools can provide a safe place for communicating, storing data and files, assigning, planning and executing tasks efficiently. It gives structure to habitual tasks and saves the team a lot of time.
· Strategy calendar
· Content calendar
· Creative requests
· Social media calendar
· Event planning
· Employee onboarding
· HR requests
· Single project
· Bug trucking
· Product roadmap
· Product launch
· Onboarding new clients
· Sales pipeline
· Contact list
Generate awareness among your team about the goals of your business.
· Identify the desired outcome
· Determine tasks to achieve that
· Set a time goal for each of the tasks
Increase employee accountability and improve communication across teams.
· Create tasks owner and assign responsability
· Share task-related files straight in the item card
· @mention people to get their immediate attention
Streamline processes and get a bird's eye view into the team's activity and progress.
· Visualize your data with Kanban
· Create statuses and access the priority level
· Get notified in real time about updates
Define series of steps that represent the project related activities.
Give your tasks an owner, so team members know who’s responsible.
Indicates where you are in the process and what needs your attention.
Assign deadlines to ensure team’s tasks get completed on time.