With activity log, you can keep up with your Team’s activities on Board or Item.
There are two types of activity logs available in Plaky:
- Board Activity Log
- Item Activity Log
Board Activity Log
Board Activity Log displays all past activities done on Board from create/delete Board, change Board name and so on, including changes made to Items on that Board.
To check activity log for Boards, click Activity at the top right corner of the Board.
The panel opens up with the list of all past Board activities. Each entry contains the following information: time of change, author of the change, name of the Board/View/Column/Group or Item to which the change was made and how it looked prior to and after the change.
You can filter out the activities in Filter log according to the following parameters:
- Time (e.g. Today, This week, Last week)
- Group (e.g. Planning, Launch)
- Column (e.g. Person, Numbers)
- Person (e.g. Ann Morrison)
- Event type (any way in which the type of event on the selected Board has changed: e.g. attribute added to the Item has changed, status, adding/removing user, changing time frame, Item moved from one Group to another, User/User Group subscribed to certain Board/Item and so on)
Use Filter by name search bar to see who made the change.
Item Activity Log
Item Activity Log tracks all updates made to one Item. To see Item Activity Log, click on the Item and choose Activities tab. As is the case with the Board Activity Log, Activities tab opens with the list of all Item activities. Each entry contains the following information: time of change, author of the change, name of the Board where the change was made, previous value and new value.
You can filter out the activities in the Filter log and Filter by name search bar according to the same parameters as the one listed in the Board activity log.
All activity log entries are listed from the oldest at the bottom to the newest on top.
Events displayed in activity logs include the following:
- Create and delete Board
- Create and delete Board view
- Subscribe/unsubscribe user/team from/to Board
- Change Board permissions
- Change title, type, change and edit Board description
- and all events related to Items listed below
- Create and delete Item
- Create and delete Item group
- Create and delete Item attribute
- Change Item attribute name
- Change Item attribute value
- Change Item title
- Change Item group title and color
- Move Item from and to group
- Subscribe/unsubscribe user/team from/to Item