Manage Notifications on iOS App
Manage Notifications on the iOS app on the Notifications screen.
Notifications screen provides you an overview of the following:
- All activities that affect you
- Marking Notifications as read and deleting them
- List of Items that are mentioned in Notifications
They are grouped in four different tabs:
- All (Notifications listed)
- Unread (Unread Notifications)
- Mentioned (Notifications you were mentioned in)
- Assigned (Notifications which inform you of Items, Boards, or some other entity you were assigned to)
To check the details of the Notification, tap the Notification tile in the Notifications screen.
Notification you checked or read will no longer be listed in the Unread tab.